Chiropractor in Arlington, TX
Having persistent pain that stops you from doing your regular activities can have a negative impact on your life. With help from Health First Injury & Pain Centers in Arlington, you can find effective relief from this pain and return to your routine activities or favorite activities. Our chiropractic clinic in Arlington offers dependable chiropractic care and related services that relieve pain associated with injuries and illnesses. Our treatment options include help for car accident injuries, sports injuries and workplace injuries, as well as pain caused by arthritis and other chronic conditions. Our chiropractors in Arlington have 60 years of combined experience, which means you can rely on being cared for by skilled professionals in the chiropractic field.
Chiropractic Treatments in Arlington TX
While chiropractic adjustments offer pain relief, there are other ways to ensure that this pain does not return. We offer services that work in combination with chiropractic care to significantly reduce your risk of coping with chronic pain. These other services, which include physical therapy and nutritional counseling, provide you with information and tools to help you make sure that you make a complete recovery from your injury. Our nutritional counselors can help you learn to eat as healthy as possible for better healing and a decreased risk of having recurring pain. Our physical therapists can help you work toward making your muscles stronger and ensuring that they are flexible enough to stretch without tearing.
Your visit to Health First Injury & Pain Center in Arlington begins with a full evaluation of your condition. Our doctors use the results of this evaluation to create a treatment plan that includes chiropractic care and other services as needed. Following this treatment plan will put you on the road to recovery from your injury or help you manage a chronic condition so that you can get back to your regular activities.
- American Chiropractic Association: https://www.acatoday.org
- Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards: http://directory.fclb.org/US/Texas.aspx
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners: http://www.nbce.org/links/links_assoc/
- Texas Board of Chiropractic Examiners: https://www.tbce.state.tx.us
Chiropractic News and Research
- American Chiropractic Association news: https://www.acatoday.org/acanews
- ChiroACCESS: http://www.chiroaccess.com
- ChiroNexus: https://www.chironexus.net
- Chiropractic adjustment: http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/chiropractic-adjustment/basics/definition/prc-20013239
- Chiropractic care overview: https://medlineplus.gov/chiropractic.html
- Chiropractic introduction: https://nccih.nih.gov/health/chiropractic/introduction.htm
- Spinal manipulation: https://nccih.nih.gov/health/spinalmanipulation
- American Physical Therapy Association: https://www.apta.org
- Texas Board of Physical Examiners: http://www.ptot.texas.gov/page/home
- Texas Physical Therapy Association: https://www.tpta.org
Contact Us in Arlington
If you need chiropractic care for persistent pain, we are here to help. Please contact us at 817-926-5800 to make an appointment at our Arlington clinic. Our services include chiropractic care, physical therapy, nutritional counseling and more for relief from pain associated with sports injuries, auto accident injuries, work injuries and medical conditions. Our clinic, which is located right on N. Davis Drive, is open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday. Patients can also schedule appointments with our providers on Saturdays. If you have an urgent issue, please call us at 817-926-5800.