Chiropractor in Cleburne, TX
When you have trouble finding relief for frequent pain or chronic pain, you can rely on Health First Injury & Pain Center in Cleburne for help. We offer high-quality chiropractic services to help you enjoy relief from back pain, neck pain or pain in other joints. Whether you have pain caused by a sports injury, work injury or car accident, our chiropractic team is here to assist you in recovering. If you have pain from a chronic inflammatory condition, such as osteoarthritis or fibromyalgia, we can help you manage your symptoms through chiropractic care. With 60 years of combined experience in chiropractics, our doctors have the knowledge, qualifications and skills needed for effective care.
Chiropractic Care in Cleburne TX
Our doctors can perform spinal adjustments to ease tension and reduce pain and other symptoms associated with injuries or medical conditions. Keep in mind that we also offer other types of treatments for pain and stiffness, including physical therapy. Our team of physical therapists can help you do exercises that will ensure an optimal range of motion for a lower risk of having pain come back. Our physical therapy exercises and techniques, such as electric stimulation therapy, can also help you build more toned and stronger muscles. We also offer nutritional counseling for improved health overall.
When you come for your initial visit at our Cleburne clinic, you can expect to have a thorough evaluation of your symptoms. Our chiropractic doctors will determine what is causing your symptoms and come up with the right treatment plan for relief. Based on your symptoms and what is causing them, your treatment plan might include more than one type of treatment, such as chiropractic care with physical therapy. When you follow our plan, you can expect to begin living a pain-free life.
- American Chiropractic Association: https://www.acatoday.org
- Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards: http://directory.fclb.org/US/Texas.aspx
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners: http://www.nbce.org/links/links_assoc/
- Texas Board of Chiropractic Examiners: https://www.tbce.state.tx.us
Chiropractic News and Research
- American Chiropractic Association news: https://www.acatoday.org/acanews
- ChiroACCESS: http://www.chiroaccess.com
- ChiroNexus: https://www.chironexus.net
- Chiropractic adjustment: http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/chiropractic-adjustment/basics/definition/prc-20013239
- Chiropractic care overview: https://medlineplus.gov/chiropractic.html
- Chiropractic introduction: https://nccih.nih.gov/health/chiropractic/introduction.htm
- Spinal manipulation: https://nccih.nih.gov/health/spinalmanipulation
- American Physical Therapy Association: https://www.apta.org
- Texas Board of Physical Examiners: http://www.ptot.texas.gov/page/home
- Texas Physical Therapy Association: https://www.tpta.org
Contact Us in Cleburne
If you need more information on chiropractic care or if would like to make an appointment, please contact our office in Cleburne at 817-926-5800. Our clinic is located on E. Henderson St. in Cleburne. You can schedule an appointment with one of our chiropractic doctors between 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. during the week. We also have Saturday appointments available at our Cleburne location. We provide chiropractic care, physical therapy and other services for chronic pain related to chronic conditions, sports injuries, work injuries and auto accident injuries. Give us a call to learn more about how we can help you.