Chiropractor in Dallas, TX
When you need to see a Dallas chiropractor for pain relief, you can count on Health First Injury & Pain Centers. We offer chiropractic care at our Dallas clinic. This type of care is ideal for recurring pain or chronic pain from a sports injury, auto accident, or work injury. We also treat many other causes of chronic pain to help our patients live a pain-free life. Our chiropractic doctors have several years of experience, so you can rest assured that you are receiving high-quality chiropractic care. Whether you need help for lower back pain or relief from pain caused by a past injury, our team of chiropractic professionals is ready to assist you.
Chiropractic Services in Dallas TX
In addition to chiropractic treatment for pain relief, we also offer other services that can help ease your symptoms and lower your risk of having them return. These services are designed to provide you with the exercises and education you need to reduce your chance of having chronic pain come back. These services include physical therapy techniques, such as electric stimulation therapy, and nutritional counseling. Our physical therapists can show you how to do exercises that make muscles stronger and more flexible, which protects you from experiencing recurring or ongoing pain.
Our chiropractic team and other providers will evaluate your condition and create a customized treatment plan for you. This plan will be based on the type of injury you have or the cause of your pain, as well as the severity of it. We will also recommend rehabilitation services to help ensure a full recovery from injuries, so you can continue to enjoy your favorite activities and do daily tasks with ease.
- American Chiropractic Association: https://www.acatoday.org
- Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards: http://directory.fclb.org/US/Texas.aspx
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners: http://www.nbce.org/links/links_assoc/
- Texas Board of Chiropractic Examiners: https://www.tbce.state.tx.us
- Texas Chiropractic Association: http://www.chirotexas.org
Chiropractic News and Research
- American Chiropractic Association news: https://www.acatoday.org/acanews
- ChiroACCESS: http://www.chiroaccess.com
- ChiroNexus: https://www.chironexus.net
- Chiropractic adjustment: http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/chiropractic-adjustment/basics/definition/prc-20013239
- Chiropractic care overview: https://medlineplus.gov/chiropractic.html
- Chiropractic introduction: https://nccih.nih.gov/health/chiropractic/introduction.htm
- Spinal manipulation: https://nccih.nih.gov/health/spinalmanipulation
- Ann’s Health Food Center and Market: http://annshfc.com
- Natural Grocers: https://www.naturalgrocers.com/store-location/dallas-preston-and-forest
- Plaza Health Foods: http://www.plazahealthfoods.com/aboutus.html
- American Physical Therapy Association: https://www.apta.org
- Texas Board of Physical Examiners: http://www.ptot.texas.gov/page/home
- Texas Physical Therapy Association: https://www.tpta.org
Contact Us in Dallas
If you have chronic pain or if you have been pain resulting from an auto accident, work injury, or sports injury, please contact us at 817-926-5800 to schedule an appointment at our Dallas location. We are located right off of I-30 in the northeastern part of the city. We encourage you to make an appointment during our regular office hours of 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday. For your convenience, you can also schedule an appointment with us on Saturdays. If you have an urgent problem, please give us a call for more information.