Chiropractor in Fort Worth, TX
Fort Worth Chiropractor
Chiropractic Care in Fort Worth, TX
When you have pain that does not respond to conventional methods of treatment, such as medication, chiropractic care can be an effective option for relief. At Health First Injury & Pain Centers in Fort Worth, our skilled chiropractors can perform adjustments to provide you with relief from pain that lingers for long periods of time. We have experience offering chiropractic care for a wide range of sports injuries, work-related injuries, auto accident injuries, and chronic conditions that are associated with joint inflammation. With a combined experience of 60 years, our doctors have the knowledge and skills required to provide quality chiropractic treatment. We can help ease chronic pain, stiffness, and other symptoms to allow you to enjoy your normal activities.
Pain and Injury Rehabilitative Treatments
At Health First Injury & Pain Centers, we offer other rehabilitative treatments to help you enjoy a full recovery from injuries. Our other services include nutritional counseling and physical therapy. Nutritional counseling gives us a way to educate patients on the importance of eating healthy for pain relief. With our help, you’ll learn how nutrition plays a role in helping you recover from injuries and lowering your risk of experiencing recurring pain. Our physical therapy services include electric stimulation therapy, which is designed to provide pain relief, improved muscle tone and improved range of motion. Through physical therapy, you can work on building strong, flexible muscles to prevent chronic pain.
When you come to Health First Injury & Pain Centers for pain relief, our doctors will begin by evaluating your symptoms. When we determine the cause of your pain, we then build a treatment and rehabilitation plan that takes into account how severe your pain is, how often it occurs and whether you have any other conditions that might impact your recovery. Our Fort Worth chiropractors and other providers look forward to helping you find effective, long-term pain relief.
- American Chiropractic Association: https://www.acatoday.org
- Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards: http://directory.fclb.org/US/Texas.aspx
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners: http://www.nbce.org/links/links_assoc/
- Texas Board of Chiropractic Examiners: https://www.tbce.state.tx.us
- Texas Chiropractic Association: http://www.chirotexas.org
Chiropractic News and Research
- American Chiropractic Association news: https://www.acatoday.org/acanews
- ChiroACCESS: http://www.chiroaccess.com
- ChiroNexus: https://www.chironexus.net
- Chiropractic adjustment: http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/chiropractic-adjustment/basics/definition/prc-20013239
- Chiropractic care overview: https://medlineplus.gov/chiropractic.html
- Chiropractic introduction: https://nccih.nih.gov/health/chiropractic/introduction.htm
- Spinal manipulation: https://nccih.nih.gov/health/spinalmanipulation
- Sprouts Farmers Market: https://www.sprouts.com
- Sunflower Shoppe: http://sunflowershoppe.com
- American Physical Therapy Association: https://www.apta.org
- Texas Board of Physical Examiners: http://www.ptot.texas.gov/page/home
- Texas Physical Therapy Association: https://www.tpta.org
Contact Us in Fort Worth
If you are experiencing ongoing pain, please contact us to set up an appointment at our Fort Worth clinic. Our clinic offers care for sports injuries, car accident injuries, workplace injuries and other causes of chronic and acute pain. We are located just off of I-35W near the downtown area. Please call us at 817-926-5800 to schedule your appointment with one of our chiropractors for an evaluation. Our office hours are from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday. You can also set up appointments on Saturdays if this is easier for you.